Please note: we are not a general walk in clinic. If you require health assessment outside of sexual health, we cannot help you. Our clinic is confidential. We will not share your information without your consent.
Chatham (177 King St. East)
Monday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 4:00pm
Note: The Sexual Health Clinic is closed on statutory holidays. Our clinic services are offered on a first come first serve basis. It is recommended that you call the clinic to book an appointment if you are having any symptoms of a Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI). To book an appointment or inquire about clinic services please call 519.355.1071 ext: 5901.
Click here for Secondary School Nurse General Schedule.
What You Should Know Before Visiting Our Clinic:
Several departments use the same waiting room. Someone who arrives after you may be called in before you. Please wait in the clinic for 15 minutes after receiving a medication.
Sexual Health Clinic Services
At the Sexual Health Clinics, you’ll find a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere where you can have an open discussion about your sexual health. Our confidential services are provided by Public Health Nurses and include the following:
– Testing and treatment for STIs
– Sexual health symptom assessment – call for appointment
– Anonymous and Point of Care HIV testing
– Pap screening if you do not have a family doctor – call for appointment
– Assessment for birth control prescriptions
– Low cost birth control medication
– IUD insertion and removal – call for appointment
– Low cost Emergency Contraceptive
– Pregnancy testing and options counselling
– Free condoms