WORLD RABIES DAY September 28th is World Rabies Day. It is an initiative of the Global Alliance on Rabies Control,…
- What are the Risks of Swimming in Beach Water?
- Swim Safe at Local Beaches
- Top 5 Reasons to Get Tested
- The Top 5 Reasons to Get Tested
- Ride the Bus for Free-June 5
- CKPHU – Clinic Services have returned to Wish Centre
- Media Release – Body Piercing at Easy Nails
- All smoke is harmful!
- Parenting Program
- Need to Report Your Child’s Shots? — ICON
- It’s not too late…
- Annual Report on Vaccine Safety in Ontario, 2016
- Stop! Clean Your Hands!
- Chatham-Kent Baby Weigh-In Schedule
- Winter is Fast Approaching: Are You Prepared?
- Preconception Health Survey
- Prevent Antibiotic Resistance At Home