“A healthy school environment helps children learn, and contributes to life-long patterns of fitness and good health. Schools have a key role to play as young people spend the majority of their time in school”.
People for Education, 2017.
Students in healthy schools will:
- be able to concentrate and learn better in class
- develop greater confidence, motivation, and self-esteem
- have the capacity to make important life and health choices
- be more likely to achieve better academic results
- have strategies to interact effectively with peers
- attend school more regularly
Click on the categories below for additional school wellness information
Newsletter Inserts & Fact Sheets
Wellness Council Support
Health Resources and Links