If feeling unwell at any time (fever, new cough or difficulty breathing), return home and begin self-isolating immediately.
If you need to seek health assessment, you can:
- Use the Ministry of Health’s Self Assessment Tool
- Call Telehealth Ontario at 1.866.797.0000 (available 24/7)
- Contact your healthcare provider to receive a virtual assessment by phone or other technology.
- If you do not have a healthcare provider, call CK Public Health’s COVID-19 line at 519.355.1071 X 1900
- Book an appointment or go to the COVID-19 assessment centre (do not stop anywhere else & continue to keep 2-metres between yourself and others).
Only call 911 or attend an emergency department if you feel you are not getting enough air or are experiencing other severe symptoms.
COVID-19 Resources in Multiple Languages
Government of Canada resources (choose language from drop down menu on right)