Have COVID-19 symptoms?
To get tested:
1) Visit the Assessment Centre at 1001 Grand Avenue West (Chatham) in-person to book your appointment with one of our booking clerks – this may be your fastest route to a test
2) Call 519.436.2556 to speak to someone directly to book an appointment
3) Visit www.assessmentbooking.ca to book on-line
Waiting for your test results?
CK Public Health will no longer be notifying asymptomatic patients (those showing no symptoms at time of COVID-19 testing) of their negative test results by telephone. If you have not received a phone call from CK Public Health within seven (7) business days of having a COVID-19 test, your test result was negative. View your results online here.
If feeling unwell at any time (fever, new cough or difficulty breathing), return home and begin self-isolating immediately.
If you need to seek health assessment, you can:
- Use the Ministry of Health's Self Assessment Tool or School Screening Tool
- Call Telehealth Ontario at 1.866.797.0000 (available 24/7)
- Contact your healthcare provider to receive a virtual assessment by phone or other technology.
- If you do not have a healthcare provider, call CK Public Health’s COVID-19 line at 519.355.1071 X 1900
- Book an appointment or go to the COVID-19 assessment centre (do not stop anywhere else & continue to keep 2-metres between yourself and others).
Only call 911 or attend an emergency department if you feel you are not getting enough air or are experiencing other severe symptoms.
Have NO COVID-19 symptoms, but need a test?
You can get tested for if you are not showing symptoms (asymptomatic) and meet any of the following criteria:
- Residents or workers in long-term care home
- Visitors to a long-term care home
- Residents or workers in homeless shelter
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Individuals who require a COVID-19 test for international travel clearance
- Self-Identified Indigenous
To see other locations to get tested for COVID-19, visit the Province's COVID-19 testing location page.