Spirituality is important for mental health and well-being. In order for places of worship to re-open safely, in-person attendance is limited to 30% building capacity to ensure physical distancing.
If attending an in-person worship service there are some important things to remember to keep you, your loved ones, and our community safe.
- Keep 2 metres of physical distance from those outside of your social circle at all times
- Wear a non-medical mask
- 2-3 empty rows should be in between each row of seating
- Clean yours hands before you go and after returning home. Bring 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer and use often
- Refrain from singing or loud speaking if possible. If singing/loud speaking is apart of worship, wear a mask and consider being further away from others (more than 2 metres/6 feet)
- Do not pass around or share items with other members
- Fellowship before and after a service must remain virtual only at this time
Please do not attend a worship service if you feel sick or have a weakened immune system.
If you have more questions about COVID-19 you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519.355.1071 ext 1900.