Logon to our Facebook page every day the week of February 10-14th. Comment to our radon post each day for your chance to win a FREE kit. Two winners each day.
- Eligibility: Only residents of Chatham-Kent are eligible to win a prize. CK Public Health employees may participate, but are not eligible to win a prize. A person can only win once during the duration of the contest. Winners must provide identification to prove their identity prior to being rewarded their prize.
- Prizes: There are a total of ten (10) long-term radon test kits available to be won. The test kits are supplied by a third party and once they are provided to winners, CK Public Health does not guarantee the accuracy of the testing, processing of, or results provided.
- Agreement to Participate: Participation in this contest is the entrant’s agreement to abide by the noted contest rules. Decisions made during the contest are final.
- Contest Period: the contest will run from February 10th to February 15th. Each daily submission period will be open from 9:00 am for a period of 24 hours. Posts where answers are submitted will occur on February 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14. Any entries outside of these times are not valid.
- How to Enter: Enter by commenting your answer to the day’s question in the comment section of the Facebook post within 24 hours of the posting. All posts will be made on the CK Public Health Facebook Page. Entries must include the letter of their chosen response eg. A, B, C, or D. Each person may only enter once per 24-hour period. No purchase necessary to win.
- Prize drawing: 2 winners will be selected at random out of the responses received 24 hours after the posting of question on Facebook. 2 winners will be selected each day for a period of 5 days totaling 10 winners. Odds of winning are dependent on the amount of entries received. If a previous winner is selected in a subsequent drawing, a new name will be drawn. A Facebook post listing winners and how to claim their prize will be posted on the CK Public Health Facebook page on February 17, 2020.