With colder weather fast approaching and everyone back in school, we are likely to see the return of head lice.
Some helpful tips to avoid head lice including:
- Do not share head gear such as hats, scarves, and combs
- Avoid head to head contact
- For more tips — Click here!
If someone has head lice:
- Wash combs, brushes, bed linen, clothing and towels in hot water
- Dry clothing, linen and towels using the hottest cycle of your dryer
- Use a head lice shampoo recommended by a pharmacist and follow the instructions carefully
- Re-shampoo in 7-10 days
- Check all family members daily to make sure the head lice has not spread to them
For more information please contact us at 519.355.1071 ext 5902